CONGRATULATIONS to our recent graduate/intern, Dustin Johnson, on securing full-time employment!

Allied Technologies would like to congratulate our recent graduate and intern, Dustin Johnson, on securing full time employment.

Dustin, a Steel Industry Technology graduate from Arkansas Northeastern College (ANC) secured an internship at Nucor-Yamato Steel (NYS) in which he started in 2015.  Within his time as an intern, he excelled in both his role at NYS and as a student at ANC. Dustin graduated with an Associate in Applied Science degree in Steel Industry Technology in December 2016.  January 2017, NYS offered him a full time position in the Shipping department as a Shipper/Loader of railcars.

This is what Dustin has to say about his opportunity as being part of the internship program:
“For me the internship meant an opportunity for myself and my family. It gave me a route to achieve my goals that I would not have had, had I not found out about the program. I am very grateful for the opportunity, and I would absolutely recommend it to someone considering a career in this line of work.

Well done, Dustin! We wish you all the best!











Blog by Courtney Cooper, Coordinator of Placement Services

Comments